Do you have plans Monday? Think you could make it to M&T Bank Stadium for Bud Light Fan Camp?
The Bud Light Fan Camp is coming to M&T Bank Stadium this Monday, Nov. 7 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. to give Baltimore Ravens fans a shot at an NFL training camp of their own.
Football fans, like you, can prove their mettle on a variety of Bud Light-style challenges for a chance at a trip to the 2012 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, where they will compete for the title of "Bud Light Fan Camp Champ."
(More information is included in the press release, after the 'Jump')
Bud Light Fan Camp Makes Stop in Baltimore to Provide Ravens Fans a Taste of the NFL
BALTIMORE (Nov. 2, 2011) – Bud Light is bringing Ravens fans a taste of an NFL training camp when the Bud Light Fan Camp mobile experience arrives in Baltimore on Monday, November 7.
Bud Light Fan Camp will be held at M&T Bank Stadium from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, where teams of four will be challenged to compete against each other in a variety of traditional and non-traditional NFL skills tests, each with a Bud Light twist. Fan Camp events include:
- Quick Kick: Kick footballs through inflatable uprights.
- Precision Pass: Try to hit passing targets.
- EA SPORTS Gaming Zone: Two four-person teams battle in an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 12 competition.
- Flag Frenzy: Try to gain the most points in a game of four-on-four flag football.
- Cannon Catch: Catch line drives and loft passes.
- Teams are required to have two male and two female participants, and all members must be 21 years of age and older. Teams will earn points during each Fan Camp event, and the top teams will advance to the finals from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. to compete for the city championship. The winning team will receive a trip to the 2012 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii, and the opportunity to represent Baltimore at the Bud Light Fan Camp Finals at Aloha Stadium the day after the Pro Bowl.
"NFL fans have such a passion for their hometown team, and Bud Light Fan Camp is an opportunity to bring them a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a way only Bud Light can," said Mike Sundet, senior director, Bud Light. "Fan Camp is our spin on training camp – we’ve kept the competition and football skills challenges, but combined it with the social spirit of Bud Light."
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 48.3 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The company brews the world’s largest-selling beers, Budweiser and Bud Light. Anheuser-Busch also owns a 50 percent share in Grupo Modelo, Mexico’s leading brewer. Anheuser-Busch is a major manufacturer of aluminum cans and has been a leading aluminum recycler for more than 30 years. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the leading global brewer, and continues to operate under the Anheuser-Busch name and logo. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.