The pre-season starts tonight, as the Carolina Panthers travel to Baltimore to take on the Ravens. And I'm sure that you guys are just as excited as I am for the long off-season to finally be over. This may just be pre-season but it's still a sign of life. Here's a couple of things you should look for tonight, as the Carolina Panthers take on our own Baltimore Ravens in our pre-season opener:
- An improved passing offense consisting of Anquan Boldin, Derrick Mason, and Dante Stallworth.
- Flacco stepping up in his 3rd year as Quarterback (usually the year when Quarter backs start to break-out)
- The battle for the #4 WR spot between David Reed, Mark Clayton, and Demetrius Williams.
- An improved pass rush with Terrell Suggs coming back in shape and the acquisition of Terrence Cody.
- Which Cornerback will step up?
The competition for starting Kicker between Shayne Graham and Billy Cundiff
Keep your comments here through the night as the Ravens begin their season. Football starts now!