Over at SB Nation, the guys are discussing a feature about what changes could be made to "fix" the Pro Bowl and make it interesting or even meaningful to watch, much less compete in for the players. A lot of comments have already began to flow in and it might be a good topic to discuss here on Baltimore Beatdown.
Some of the comments thrown out there have been:
1. Let the fans enter a contest to design the currently boring conferences' uniforms each year.
2. Forget about the game and just make it a "Skills Competition."
3. Play the game in August as a replacement for the worthless Hall of Fame game.
4. Make it a "Rookie" game.
5. Let fans vote online for a "Madden-type" of play that has to be tried.
6. Lift all rules for TD celebrations.
Any ideas, people?
NOTE: SB Nation "Fixing the Pro Bowl" story here.