Hello Baltimore Beatdown I was hoping I could ask for your opinion on a few prospects for this upcoming draft. As I am sure you have seen before ( in fact I think a Giants fan posted something similar) I am representing the Ravens as honorary GM in our mock draft. If anyone would be keen enough to help me answer the questions below that would be very much appreciated.
1) Which of these 3 options is more appealing Drafting a tackle such as Zack Martin in the 1st who can also play guard so KO can move back to RT if things are not working. Go BPA on the Oline in rd 2 or ignore till later.
2) How big a need would you consider the TE/ WRs positions? With Pitta locked up and Kubiak mainstay Owen Daniels on the field (even for 1 year) is the TE a position to ignore unless clearly BPA. Also how well do you expect the young guys to help torrey smith/ how much does Steve Smith still have in the tank, Enough to ignore the probable log jam of receivers in rd 1 ( Unless Evans falls of course)
3) Is Matt Elam's move to SS set in stone or if a great SS such as Jimmy Ward fall to the 2nd round would Ozzie consider him
4) Would you consider CJ mosley in round 1? I know you have two starters already however with Smith getting up there in years would Ozzie consider pulling the trigger on this.
5) Last question If one of the higher prospects (Barr, Dennard or Gilbert) fell to you would he become the pick or are those areas stout enough to avoid BPA?
Thank you in advance and I wish you guys well in every game which isn't against the Lions.