Obviously this list is going to be based on projected draft range. Thus, since there is almost zero chance Sammy Watkins will be there at 17, and we do not have the ammo to trade up, he won't even make my list. A guy like Kelvin Benjamin, who is projected to go at 25 would be compared to taking a guy like Jordan Matthews according to where Matthews is projected to go, likely the early 2nd. By ranking Matthews higher, that means I would rather trade into the early 2nd round and grab him than grab Benjamin at his projected spot.
1) Mike Evans, projected early-mid 1st round
2) Marquise Lee, projected early-mid 1st round
3) Jordan Matthews, projected early-mid 2nd
4) Allen Robinson, projected late 1st-early 2nd round
5) Jarvis Landry, projected mid-late 2nd round
6) Brandin Cooks, projected mid-late 2nd round
7) Martavius Bryant, projected 3rd round
8) Kelvin Benjamin, projected late 1st round
9) Davante Adams, projected mid-late 2nd
10) Odell Beckham Jr, projected late 1st-early 2nd
The opinions posted here are those of the administrator of this blog and his loyal readers. They are in no way official comments from the team, and should not be misconstued as such, even though he thinks he could do just as well or even a better job!