The Ravens weren't able to make it out of Ralph Wilson Stadium completely injury-free.
Following Buffalo's 23-20 win over Baltimore, there were some injuries that could carry over into the week. Ravens coach John Harbaugh opened his Monday press conference by telling reporters in attendance who came out of the game banged up.
- Cornerback Lardarius Webb and receiver Marlon Brown both strained their hamstrings against the Bills. Webb's did enough to take him out of the game in the second half. "He looked good this morning," Harbaugh said. "We'll have to carry out through the week and see how they look."
- Linebacker Albert McClellan sprained his shoulder, though there is no damage present. Harbaugh said it'll be something the team monitors in practice this week.
- Receiver Deonte Thompson's foot came out fine but it was a concussion sustained in the second half that could be somewhat worrisome. "He’ll go through the protocol, but he was good this morning – no headaches, no concussion symptoms," Harbaugh said.
- Cornerback Jimmy Smith has a glute bruise. he fought through the whole game. "You might have seen him limping and getting on the bike during the game," Harbaugh said. "I thought he played through that and played very well with that."
- Running back Bernard Pierce is dealing with a calf strain but was able to play through the pain on Sunday.
- Linebacker Arthur Brown, who has a pectoral injury, will return to practice this week. Receiver Jacoby Jones (sprained MCL) will return to practice too.
- Safety Jeromy Miles, who the Ravens recently signed, has a minor hamstring issue. Harbaugh is hopeful the Ravens have him available this week.
- Running back Shaun Draughn did not play but was in an emergency role on Sunday, ready just in case both of the top two backs went down.
- Running back Ray Rice (hip flexor) and defensive tackle Brandon Williams (toe) came out of the game OK.
- Receiver Brandon Stokley, who was placed on the injury report last Friday, had his groin tighten up on him during pre-game warmups, which is why he was held out of Sunday's game.