Hello Baltimore People. Or Hello People from Baltimore. Or, Hello Baltimore Fans. Or, hola!
I'm J2 and i'm a Bills fan (think AA).
Shoot me any questions and i'll try to get them all answered.
Here's what you need to know about the Bills:
1) New GM, New HC, New QB, new DC, new OC. new new new = same old same old in the results department (sucky)
2) EJ Manuel has the "tools" (elite arm strength, running ability) but apparently doesn't know how to use them. Expect lots of short throws and possible a few balls thrown out of bounds. He's shown flashes but is a raw QB prospect.
3) Our run game blows. The interior is about to get manhandled by Ngata and we'll be lucky to get anything over 3 yards a pop.
4) Our run defense blows. Start Ray Rice!
5) Our pass defense is in shambles. Almost the entire secondary is, scratch that, the entire secondary is made up of backup players or players that had to move positions to put a secondary out there.
6) If Justin Rogers is out there he will get thrown on and whoever will catch the ball and score long TDs. It'll be fun to watch.
7) Our punter is inconsistent
8) All our punt returners are hurt except for Jim Leonard
9) Our kicker is hurt so we have Dan Carpenter who actually has kicked fairly well.
10) I don't expect kick returns unless you're trying to get some work on your coverage teams.
11) You will out coach us.
12) Our defense actually has potential to be good with some of the players and i'm certainly high on Mike Pettine but chances are it'll look like garbage and you'll do what you wish on game day.