Remember to cast your vote for Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice, who is one of the three nominees for the FedEx Ground Player of the Year. Rice's competition is Jacksonville Jaguars Maurice Jones-Drew and Philadelphia Eagles RB LeSean McCoy.
Rice's highlights this year that makes him worthy for the award include:
* Running for 1,364 yards and 12 touchdowns on a 4.7 yards per carry average in 2011.
* His rushing yards were the second highest in the NFL, and his scores placed him in a tie for second among running backs.
* Eclipsing 200 rushing yards in the Ravens Week 13 victory over the Cleveland Browns, and he nearly reached the 200 yard mark again in Week 17, as he tallied 191 yards on the ground to help the Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals and clinch a by in the AFC playoffs.
* Named the AFC's starting running back for the 2012 Pro Bowl for his efforts.
* Rice was nominated for FedEx Ground Player of the Week four times, winning twice.
Fans can vote for one player in each category on NFL.com/FedEx until Friday, January 27 at 9pm (ET) to determine the FedEx Ground & Air NFL Players of the Year. The Fed Ex Ground & Air NFL Players of the Year will be announced on Wednesday, February 1 at a press conference during the week of Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis.