The pre-season starts tonight, as the Carolina Panthers travel to Baltimore to take on the Ravens. And I'm sure that you guys are just as excited as I am for the long off-season to finally be over. This may just be pre-season but it's still a sign of life. Here's a couple of things you should look for tonight, as the Carolina Panthers take on our own Baltimore Ravens in our pre-season opener:
- An improved passing offense consisting of Anquan Boldin, Derrick Mason, and Dante Stallworth.
- Flacco stepping up in his 3rd year as Quarterback (usually the year when Quarter backs start to break-out)
- The battle for the #4 WR spot between David Reed, Mark Clayton, and Demetrius Williams.
- An improved pass rush with Terrell Suggs coming back in shape and the acquisition of Terrence Cody.
- Which Cornerback will step up?
- The competition for starting Kicker between Shayne Graham and Billy Cundiff
Keep your comments here through the night as the Ravens begin their season. Football starts now!